- A donation of RM10,000 was given in support of the Sabah Rugby Union Fund-Raising Dinner 2011.
- In aid of the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami victims, TSH donated RM50,000 in March 2011.
- TSH donated RM5,000 to The People’s Association For Peace Malaysia in January 2011.
- A donation of RM5,000 was contributed to Majlis Perbandaran Tawau for the Tawau Cultural Festival 2011.
- In celebration of TSH’s 25th Anniversary in Sabah, we have added on our contribution with a grand total of RM275,000 to the following charitable organizations:
In May 2011, a contribution of RM150,000 was given by TSH for the cost of construction of the Thien Hock Kong temple in Sabak Bernam, Selangor.TSH contributed RM3,000 to Persatuan Dialisis Kurnia Petaling Jaya for the funding of its new building and operations.In June 2011, TSH adopted a tree through a generous donation of RM 10,000 under the Adopt-A-Tree campaign by Kota Kinabalu High School, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.TSH donated RM2,000 towards the Montfort Youth Training Centre Open House Food and Fun Fair Carnival held in August this year.In September 2011, a generous donation of RM5,000 was given in aid of St. John Ambulans Malaysia in Teluk Intan, Perak.In line with its commitment to education, TSH donated RM100,000 to SJK (C) Simpang Tiga, Bagan Datoh, Perak.TSH donated RM5,000 to a school in Bagan Pasir Laut, Selekoh, Perak.A contribution of RM5,000 was given in support of “Glitterama Charity Dinner – An Evening of Pure Harmony”.In October 2011, TSH contributed a generous RM50,000 towards the construction of a new school building for SJK (C) Hua Hsia, Bagan Datoh, Perak.A donation of RM30,000 was given to Kung Ming Kindergarten School, Tawau in November.TSH donated RM50,000 to SJK (C) Chong San Sungai Burung, Bagan Datoh, Perak for the construction of classrooms.
- Sabah Chinese High School: 50,000.00
- Institute of Science and Management (剑桥学院): 50,000.00
- The Tawau Buddhist Lodge: 50,000.00
- Persatuan Kebajikan Anak Yatim Islam Tawau: 25,000.00
- Tawau Hospice Association: 25,000.00
- Taiwan Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation Malaysia, Tawau: 25,000.00
- Persatuan Untuk Orang Pekak Tawau: 25,000.00
- SRK (C) Nyuk Hwa Committee, Semporna: 25,000.00